- Featured Presentation: Students’ Perspectives on Podcasting Your Passion
- Released in search of a King — Andrea Gadson
- Second Shift: How to grow your part-time passion to full-time influence – Dr. Harold Arnold
Faith in Focus: “Trial By Fire”
Featured Presentation: Students’ Perspective on Podcasting Your Passion
I taught a class at the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writer’s Conference held at Cairn University titled, “The Christian’s Complete Guide to Podcasting Your Passion”. After the class completed, a few students joined me for an impromptu discussion about what God is speaking to them for them to speak to others.
- Why any one with a passion can assert their voice through podcasting
- Why faith must be practical
- How we all have opportunities to exchange the keys of the kingdom of God
- Why noticing God and other people is key to the kingdom
- and, much much more.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about this episode.
Pick up your copy of my newly released book for marriages titled, The Unfair Advantage: A Grace-inspired Path to Winning at Marriage that will certainly give you a new perspective on the power of faith and prayer in your marriage. Click HERE to claim your free Date Night Conversation Starters.