- Featured Presentation: 17 Books, 17 Success Lessons (Part 1)
- Second Shift: How to grow your part-time passion to full-time influence – Dr. Harold Arnold
In this first of three related episodes, I discuss the mindset for success in marriage, family, and life by examining the most important personal life lessons I gained from six books that iI read during 2017. Over the next three episodes, I will count down the books from #17 to #1.
Faith in Focus: “The Empowering Spirit”
Featured Presentation:17 Books, 17 Success Lessons (Part 1)
- Book #17: The 10X Rule: The Only Difference between Success and Failure (Grant Cardone)
- Success Lesson: Becoming successful shouldn’t be an option for you, but an obligation that you have to honor.
- Book #16 The Richest Man in Babylon (George Clason)
- Success Lesson: Many people never achieve a serious measure of wealth because they never seek it. They never truly seek it, focus on it, and commit to it.
- Book #15: The 12-week Year: Get more done in 12 weeks than others do in 12 months (Brian Moran)
- Success Lesson: Your results are ultimately a manifestation of your thinking
- Book #14: Wealth Can’t Wait (David Osborn)
- Success Lesson: Events in our life have the meaning that we designate to them. Therefore, you have the ability to effect the outcome by managing your response.
- Book #13 Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance (Dr. Angela Duckworth)
- Success Lesson: You need difficult endeavors to pull your best out of you.
- Book #12 The Big Leap (Gay Hendricks)
- Sucess Lesson: You can only achieve your greatest successes by operating in your Zone of Genius. The biggest threat to reaching this zone is your own self-sabotage. We must all to varying degrees break through our own Upper Limit Challenge.
Pick up your copy of the best book I know for developing your own passions, especially in the midst of a crazy, busy life titled, Second Shift: How to grow your part-time passion to full-time influence that will certainly give you a new perspective on the power of pursuing your passion.