- Featured Presentation: How to Fail Your Way to Success
- Relationship Educator: Dr. Johnny and Lezlyn Parker
- Life Coach: Rev Niki Brown
- Lesson Principle: “If you’re too afraid to fail then you’re too comfortable to succeed.”
You can find the full blog post on this topic at haroldarnold.com/failtosuccess
Successful thinkers understand that as achievers they must fail their way to success. In this week’s podcast I discuss the ten steps to fail your way to success.
Ten Steps to Fail Your Way to Success
- Step 1: Check your pride at the door
- Step 2: Expect and embrace failure as the cost of success
- Step 3: Believe your idea is great until you’re convinced it isn’t
- Step 4: Consult with wise friends who are willing to hurt your feelings
- Step 5: Don’t accept YES for an answer
- Step 6: See every rejection as a step closer to the goal
- Step 7: Redefine Success
- Step 8: Leverage the empathy to serve others at their moments of failure
- Step 9: Share your failures to increase transparency and authenticity
- Step 10: Once you’ve reached a goal, push it until you fail again
Leave me a comment and let me know how you have successfully failed. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.