- Featured Presentation: 7 Signs to Know that You’re Married on Purpose
You can find the full blog post on this topic at haroldarnold.com/marriedonpurpose
Are you married on purpose?
It isn’t just about raising children well, accumulating material things, or even feeling happy. These are all aspects of being married. But, they aren’t the ultimate WHY God brought you and your spouse together.
In my work with couples and in my own marriage of more than twenty-six years, I have discovered seven signs that suggest your marriage is purposeful.
Seven Signs of a Purposeful Marriage
- Sign #1: Being married on purpose is an act of grace
- Sign #2: Being married on purpose is to tolerate the rationale and serve the relational
- Sign #3: Being married on purpose is to cultivate what God planted in your spouse
- Sign #4: Being married on purpose is to look inwardly and respond outwardly
- Sign #5: Being married on purpose is to unite your passions as a kingdom offering
- Sign #6: Being married on purpose is to accept that material things will never give your marriage meaning
- Sign # 7: Being married on purpose is to prioritize intimacy as an act of worship
I wish you God’s blessings as you embark upon demonstrating these signs in your own marriage. Leave me a comment and let me know which one resonates most for you personally.
What is easy and hard in being married on purpose?
Check out the blog post HERE to read more about this.
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.