- Featured Presentation: How I Pocketed $10,000 Part-time through Amazon’s FBA Program
- Recommended resources:
- Equipment You need to Get Started Selling on Amazon
- An accurate scale on which you can place large boxes
- Barcode scanner (USB)
- Label maker – Dymo Labelwriter 450 Turbo (link)
- Tape dispenser
- Stickers – “Suffocation warning”, “Sell as Set”
Faith in Focus: “Ask for Extraordinary”
Featured Presentation: How I Pocketed $10,000 Part-time through Amazon’s FBA Program
- Step 1: Set up your seller account on Amazon
- Step 2: Purchase a scanner app for your mobile device
- Step 3: Purchase equipment you will need
- Step 4: Set up account with UPS
- Step 5: Decide how you will purchase inventory
- Step 6: Decide what Products you want to sell
- Step 7: Source your products
- Step 8: List Your Products in Amazon
- Step 9: Prep your Products for Shipment to Amazon
- Step 10: Pack and Ship Your Boxes
If you have any questions, just leave it in the comments for this episode or leave a voicemail on my website.
Feel free to leave me a voicemail message with any questions or concerns by going to HaroldArnold.com and clicking “Send Voicemail” on the right side of the screen.
Get your FREE copy of the “10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence” at haroldarnold.com
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.