- Featured Presentation: How to Keep Your Marriage in MOTION
Get your free copy of the 10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence at haroldarnold.com
Faith in Focus: Salt and Light
Featured Presentation:How to Keep Your Marriage in MOTION
All marriages are in MOTION. Each couple determines which of four types of motion for their marriage and we use a boating metaphor to explain each.
- Crazy Growth – You are Sailing as a couple. You are in sync and growing. Communication and decision-making are good most of the time. Love feels easy.
- Slow Growth – You are Rowing as a couple. Things are positive and moving forward. But, it takes deliberate work to make it happen. Things feel good but they don’t feel easy.
- Slow Decline – You are Drifting as a couple. You feel like you are married living single much of the time. There is a lack of deliberate attention to becoming better as a couple. Things aren’t horrible but you feel like you are pulling away from each other. Intimacy is strained.
- Crazy Decline – You are Sinking as a couple. Your marriage is on the way to emotional and/or physical separation. Very little, if anything, is going well. Everything feels strained.
- M – MOTIVE
- O – OBSTACLES
- T – TOGETHERNESS
- I – INTIMACY
- O – Others
- N – NOW
Feel free to leave me a voicemail message with any questions or concerns by going to HaroldArnold.com and clicking “Send Voicemail” on the right side of the screen.
Get your FREE copy of the 10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence at haroldarnold.com
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.