- Featured Presentation: Running for Your Life: 5 Lessons to Your Best You
- The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance – Steven Kotler [affiliate link]
- Personal Power II – Anthony Robbins [affiliate link]
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t – Simon Sinek [affiliate link]
- A Final Farewell to My Cousin, Leon Evans, Jr.
You can find the full blog post on this topic at haroldarnold.com/runforlife
“Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Running is a great metaphor for life because like life it requires a consistent commitment from you to be successful.
- Running is a great metaphor for life because it demands physical and psychological fortitude to maintain your pace.
- Running is a great metaphor for life because it requires that you make space away from the computer, the television, the Internet, and the emails.
- Running creates space for you to think, to listen, and to search your soul—all prerequisites to living well
- Lesson #1: Set Your Goals
- Lesson #2: Pace Yourself
- Lesson #3: Partner with Others
- Lesson #4: Measure Your Results
- Lesson #5: Go Farther
Check out the blog post HERE to see the action steps you can take for each lesson.
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.