- Featured Presentation: My Vegetarian Breakthrough – Part 2
In Part I, I outlined the six lessons I learned for my own personal development.
In Part II, I address the final final six lessons as well as some spiritual insights I’ve gained.
My big lesson is that “Breakthrough is an attitude.” So, in a very real way my 12 months as a vegetarian was really about my own attitude adjustment.
This adjustment started with three spiritual insights that I have to internalize into my core fabric, not just head knowledge. I’m still working on these. But, I’m trying.
Spiritual Insights for Breakthrough Influence
- Trust wholeheartedly that God is working everything together on my behalf even when I can’t see or feel it
- God is not impressed (or moved) by many of the things that impress me
- The more I do, the less room I leave for God
Resources referenced in this Episode
- John Quincy Adams quote “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
- Zig Ziglar quote, “You can get everything you want in life if you help enough others get what they want.”
- Ancient Chinese proverb, “when the student is ready, the teacher will come”.
- Michael Hyatt book, Platform: How to get noticed in a noisy word (affiliate link)
The Final Six Lessons For Breakthrough
- Lesson #7: Expand Your Platform
- Lesson #8: Give More Away
- Lesson #9: Offer Exceptional Value
- Lesson #10: Follow the Experts
- Lesson #11: Think Like a Business
- Lesson #12: Be the Breakthrough
Blessings on your own efforts to “Be the Breakthrough”. I look forward to hearing about your journey and successes.
I would love to hear your thoughts about these 12 steps. Which one best resonates with you?
How can I pray for your breakthrough?
Ignite Promo: If you’re looking for an opportunity to join with other ministry leaders at a private, intimate 3 day, 2 night retreat that promises to elevate your ministry and your marriage to the next level, visit HaroldArnold.com/ignite to learn more
Please leave a rating and review on iTunes. This will tremendously help me.