- Featured Presentation: How to be a High Impact Leader Everywhere that Matters
- Recommended resources:
- Love Leadership: The new way to lead in a fear-based world by John Hope Bryant [affiliate link]
- A Ray of Light on the Ministry of Business by Dr. Ray Charles [affiliate link]
- Living Proof: Celebrating the Gifts that Came Wrapped in Sandpaper by Lisa Nichols [affiliate link]
- Dr. Ray Charles Online
Five Steps to Being a High Impact Leader
- Find your place of rest (think noun not verb)
- Always be truthful
- Embrace the unseen (renounce the seen)
- Prioritize people (impact) over payoff (look 360 degrees)
- Take a multigenerational perspective (it’s about legacy)
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these five steps. Which one most resonates with you?
Get your FREE copy of the “10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence” at haroldarnold.com
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.