- Featured Presentation: Three Questions to Climb Your Dream Ladder
- Jevonnah Ellison’s “Rejection to Direction Experience: A live online event”
- Jeff Goin’s new book, “The Art of Work” [Free for a limited time]
- Jonathan Milligan’s new book, 15 Success Traits of Pro Bloggers [affiliate link]
- Free Webinar with Jonathan Milligan and Kary Oberbrunner on Wednesday, March 11
- Gary Keller’s New York Times Bestseller, “The ONE thing: The surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results“
You can find the full blog post on this topic at haroldarnold.com/dreamladder
Your life matters. You probably already know that. At some level, most people do understand that. But, here is the problem. Most people do not understand how much their life matters. The reason that most of us do not realize the full extent to which our life matters is because we can’t see much beyond our nose. You were born to be a ladder that connects yourself and others to something transcendent. Until you do, your ladder will never be fully extended.
Ladders are great metaphors for life’s journey. Just as the rungs of the ladder will take us either up or down, so is the lesson of life. Which direction are your steps taking you? You then must continually ask yourself three questions.
- Question #1: “What is at the top of your ladder?”
- Question #2: “On what rung are you standing?”
- Question #3: How do I take the next step?
Your children’s climb is dependent on yours. Your spouse’s climb is intricately linked with your own. Your life is the scaffold for your family and so many others that you don’t yet know. Some of them you will never know. That’s okay. All you have to do is keep answering those three questions and then climb like your life depends on it because it does—as do the lives of all those you hold dear.
Leave me a comment and let me what you have struggled with in your own climb? How can I encourage you for that next step.
Shout Out Corner!
Thank you to the following people who left 5 star ratings for the podcast on iTunes.
- Ivan Penn
- Daphne V Smith
Check out the blog post HERE to read more about this.
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.