Thank you for considering me as a speaker or trainer for your event. If your audience wants to elevate their influence then you’ve come to the right place. I would love to be a part of your event’s success.
I help organizations and individuals convert authentic relationships to actionable results.
As an event coordinator you have a lot to think about. I would like to make one aspect of this event planning easy for you.
When looking for just the right speaker or trainer for an event, there are five things that will make you feel confident that you have found a great speaker or trainer.
Five Keys to Identifying a Great Event Speaker/Trainer
- Clear subject matter expertise
- Easy to make personal contact and listens to your organization’s specific needs
- Authentic personality with tasteful transparency
- Interactive and engaging delivery
- Offers practical guidance to participants
I am confident that as you consider my background you will discover, as have many other organizations, that I am an excellent candidate for your leadership or family enrichment event.
As a doctorally-trained psychologist with graduate training as a therapist, my voice is particularly geared towards developing leaders with extraordinary influence at work, in the the community, and at home.
I consult with businesses to develop employees that listen with better clarity, love with more passion, and lead with laser focus.
As a trained marriage and family therapist, I also help groups and individuals discover novel ways of connecting their work, home, and community lives to promote maximum influence and well-being in each setting.
Most Requested Topics
Though I can create a custom presentation just for your group or event, below is a sample of my most requested keynotes and workshops.
- The Pursuit of Influence: Listen, Love, Lead (keynote / workshop)
- Encourage360 – How to build trusting relationships in a self-centered world
- Redemptive Leadership: Building teams that serve first
- TeamFit: Shaping your team to Win What Matters
- Family Ministry in the Melting Pot: Working with Ethnically Diverse Families
Marriage & Family Enrichment (partial list)
- Marriage ROCKS: Discovering the marriage that you were created to have (keynote)
- Salt & Pepper: How your marital differences enhance your flavor (keynote)
- How to Win the Fight of Your Life (keynote)
- 5 Habits of Successful Community Family Initiatives (keynote)
- The cross culture: Making your cross-cultural marriage flourish
- Blended & Blessed: The Secret to Making Your Blended Family Thrive
- Marriage is For White People? How to Bridge the Black Family Divide
“It will help enhance our relationship and our decision-making process.” – Charles, Brooklyn, NY
“The knowledge received will surely enhance our marriage. We always welcome the opportunity to hear and learn about Christ’s plans for great marriages” – Darryl and Patricia, Columbia, SC
“The impact that this event has had on my life is being a better and more patient listener.” – Delores, Brooklyn, NY
“This made us more aware of our differences and how they shouldn’t hinder but build one another.” – Randolph and Tiffany, Windsor Mill, MD
“I anticipate that this will lay the foundation of trust and stronger communication for my marriage.” – Ordonna, Brooklyn, NY
To inquire further, please call (215) 939 – 6866.