- Featured Presentation: How to Craft a WINfluential Voice
- Recommended resources:
- Psychology of Giving Thanks, Melanie Tannenbaum
Get your free copy of the 10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence at haroldarnold.com
Faith in Focus: Tell Time
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.”
Featured Presentation: How to Craft a WINfluential Voice
Effectively crafting your voice to serve those within your sphere of influence entails five interrelated steps that ultimately culminate the listening experience and create a sense of belonging.
1. Listen to Serve
- Solutions are something that you give. Service is something that you demonstrate.
2. Listen for Common Ground
- The key is identification. By listening, you are able to craft your voice to show that you identify with the experiences of your community.
3. Listen Inquisitively
- Inquisitive individuals stand out from the crowd because they exude care and depth in a culture that often feels needy and shallow.
4. Listen for Strengths
- Listening for strengths is important in a culture that saps people of their resilience. By listening for strengths and then authentically reinforcing those strengths with people, you build their self-confidence. You help them see a grander vision of themselves.
5. Listen Perpetually
Get your FREE copy of the 10 Proven Steps to Extraordinary Influence at haroldarnold.com
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.