- Featured Presentation: How to be a H.E.R.O. Husband
- Kimanzi Constable & Jimmy Burgess, Self-Publishing Success Academy
- Currently reading: “The One Thing: The surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results” [affiliate link]
- “Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters” by Dr. Meg Meekers [affiliate link]
You can find the full blog post on this topic at haroldarnold.com/herohusband
- H — Help Out – Do the little things to lend a hand
- E — Empathize – Put yourself in her shoes and just listen
- R — Romanticize – Do the nice little surprises that wooed her in the first place
- O — Oblige – Just let her do what she wants sometimes without making her beg
Check out the blog post HERE to read more about this.
Please do me a huge favor and click HERE to go to iTunes and leave me a rating and review. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. And, it means so much to me. And, just for you, I’ll give you a shout out on the next show.