- Faith in Focus: “Where are Your I’s”
- Featured Presentation: How to Replace Scarcity With an Abundance Mindset with Special Guest, Kingsley Grant
- Website: KingsleyGrant.com
- Twitter: @kingsleygrant
- Second Shift: How to Grow Your Part-Time Passion to Full-Time Influence, Dr. Harold Arnold, Jr.
- 6 Tips to Develop and Model an Abundance Mindset – John Maxwell
- 5 Signs that You have a Scarcity Mindset
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Dr. Carol Dweck
- Key Scripture: Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Faith in Focus: Where are your I’s? (Psalms 121:1-8)
“I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?” (ESV)
Featured Presentation: How to Replace Scarcity With an Abundance Mindset
Special Guest: Kingsley Grant
- Where your Scarcity mindset comes from
- Why people of faith people struggle with embracing an Abundance mindset
- Why Abundance is about building great relationships
- Why Abundance requires you to push beyond the status quo
- Why Abundance demands that you think differently about money
- Why midlife is the best time to embrace Abundance
- and, much much more.
Practical Tip: Write down the areas in your life where you struggle with a scarcity mindset. What do you take away from this lesson to replace it with an abundance mindset?
If you have any questions, just leave it in the comments for this episode or leave a voicemail on my website
Feel free to leave me a voicemail message with any questions or concerns by going to HaroldArnold.com and clicking “Send Voicemail” on the right side of the screen.